On Friday, my sister and my brother and I all went black Friday shopping. We left around 4 in the morning. I was tired and sleepy. When we got to the next town I was awake and couldn’t wait to check out the sales. We went to Target, Kohl’s, Wal-Mart and the mall. It was dark out. It felt like night. We went inside Target and I saw my ex and his family and his girlfriend. I said hello to everyone but didn’t talk much. My brother was chatting with my ex. Awkward! I looked around the girls’ section to look for a coat but couldn’t find one to my liking. When we got to the mall, we went in a few stores. That mall is my favorite mall because I always shop there and I used to work in it. Anyways, I wanted a ninja turtle hat but my brother and I decided to wait until after Christmas or something. The only thing I got in the mall was a pair of pants. I needed that. I still could not find a coat. I must be very picky about coats now.
We did not get home until 11 that morning. We all went to take a nap. My sister had to go to work around 4. After that my dad picked my brother and me up. We stayed at my house for a night. I live with my dad and my brother lives in Florida. My sister lives with my mom. We played with our baby sister a bit but we were so tired so we slept early. I am sure my dad was wondering what we were doing going to bed at 10 at night. The next day, my brother’s friend came to pick us up. I have not seen her since August I guess. We went to look at stores and his other friend came. I have not seen him since Homecoming. After my brother’s friend left, my sister and her friends came and met us at T.G.I.F.s for dinner. After that we went bowling. Bowling was fun. I haven’t been bowling in a long time. It was nice to go out. At least we spent time with our sister. A couple of her friends left so it was my brother, his friend, my sister, her friend and I. Then my brother’s friend left. We left around 1 to go back home. We didn’t go to bed until 5-ish. Today is Sunday and I am going back to D.C soon. I didn’t do much today, just chilled at home and packed.
No comments:
Post a Comment