I came home this recent Tuesday for thanksgiving break. I had to wait until nighttime because I had a presentation in ASL and plus I had to wait for my brother and our ride home. I said bye to some of my friends and we were on our way. We stopped by 7-11 to get snacks for the ride. I was pretty bored in the car because my phone had died. So I just listened to music and played a game on my Ipod Touch. It helped pass the time and pretty soon I needed to use the restroom. I was about to tap my friend on the shoulder and ask if we could stop somewhere when I looked out the window and saw my familiar surroundings. I had arrived to my mom’s hometown. I was pretty excited. It took us hour and a half. I was surprised because it usually took us around 2 hours. My brother woke up.
When we got to my mom’s house, my mom greeted us. she hugged us and kissed us. she said she missed us. aww. I missed her too. My friend left so we sat in living room and mom was asking us how college was. Later that night, me and my brother walked a couple blocks to see my friend. He owns a bar here in my mom’s town but lives on the same road my dad lives on. Strange, isn’t it? Anyways, my friend wasn’t there but his daughter and his girlfriend was. So I chatted with them. my friend’s daughter was telling us how much my sister has grown. She showed me a video of her dancing. She was soo cute. I missed her. Me and my brother came back to the house and waited for our older sister to come home. We chatted and watched a movie. Then we went to bed.
The next day, Wednesday, my dad and my sister came to visit. I haven’t seen them since August. It was good to see them. my sister has grown. She walks a lot now and always getting into things. After they left, we watched movies all day and just chilled around. My older sister had to go to work. So it was pretty boring for a while. I started to eat a lot of food cuz I was hungry and bored. Everytime I get bored I eat food, I don’t know why. Ahh.
Today is thanksgving. I woke up around 11ish because my mom woke me up. I watched t.v. until 1:30 ish when my mom said dinner was ready. We always eat holiday dinners early. I only ate one plate because I had snacks the night before. After that my sister dyed my hair. Then we watched more t.v. I did my homework too so I don’t have to worry about it later. Its all good. J
No comments:
Post a Comment