
So eh.. Last monday night I did the unthinkable.. I did it. Yes I did. I.. drank. I know what you're thinking, "What? Monday?!! you're crazy!" I wasn't planning on drinking. I planned on sleeping until 12 because I don't have a class until 2:30 tuesday afternoons. It was night and I was in a friend's room. I was supposed to be responsible for this friend so he wouldn't drink. I ended up drinking and I had a few shots. I kept telling myself "one more drink." But I see the alcohol and I just grab it and drink more. I did it until I started feeling out of it.
Pretty soon, I blacked out. I didn't remember most of it. I came back when i was in friend's room and I asked to use the bathroom. I went then blacked out in there and came back again with me in the bathroom with other people. I then blacked out. I came back again with me in the living room and my friends trying to get me to my room. I don’t remember what happened after that but the first thing I remembered after my friends got me in my room was I was in the bathroom at the sink. After that I somehow ended up in my bed and DPS and RA in my room.
The DPS came to my bed and asked if I was all right. I said yes just tired. I tried to go back to sleep but wouldn’t let me. I saw my vomit on my bed and I was thinking, “Oh sh**. I’m in trouble now.” The DPS said I needed to go to the hospital. I said no I don’t need to go. Not necessary. We were arguing back and forth for few minutes. I turned to look at the RA and she was standing looking all serious with her arms crossed. I wanted to say, “Why so serious?” but I knew this wasn’t appropriate. Hehe. Then I started bawling like a baby. All because I was afraid I was in trouble. They too me to the hospital and took my blood and put clear liquid in me.
I woke up hours later (I think) and they put me on the bus and I woke up back at Gallaudet University. Thing is, I don’t know where I put my discharge papers. I may have lost it on my walk back to Gallaudet. If you find it, please give it to me. Thanks J
Ps- that picture I posted on here is my supposed bac. I had to take this alcohol due to an previous trouble. I know, I couldn’t believe it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment