Friday, October 9, 2009

Job Fair

For my learning experience, I went to the Job fair on Thursday.  I dressed up nice and went to the Kellogg hotel. It was pretty nice inside. Anyways, I went in the fair and there were a lot of tables set up. There were different companies like the FBI, SSA, Federal Aviation Administratrion and Federal Bureau of Prison. When I am looking at all the fliers I realized they're all government. There was also the new communication system called ZVRS. It looks cool.

I have always been interested in FBI because I always wanted to work there. I learned a few things while I was at the job fair. There were 46 tables. They were all interesting because there were different things. I stopped by almost all the tables and took their brochures so I can learn more information.  It was a good learning experience.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment